Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh, yeah, the Quest.. right.

S: Hehehehe! Wakkaaa, you're going to make his skull crack into teeny tiny peices~
M: *looks around* Oh, right, Axel.. Axel knows where Tetsuya's at, doesn't he? Since we found out due to my ingenious idea of collaring him. Of course I did it for means of interrogation.. I mean.. What else could I do with a collared Axel; seriously, dude!
L: ...I'm not going to say anything to that.
M: STFU.
Hey, you people- *directs attention to Wakka and Selphie* You guys seen a dude with red hair and a black coat run by here?
S: Nope.. dunt think sooo..
M: ...There's also about a million gay jokes surrounding him at this point, the poor guy.
S: OH, Axel? Yeeeah, Axelly was here just a bit ago! =D
W: *slaps a hand to his forhead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home